So, I only have one G2 Mare that will be of age...so these guys won't be used much at ALL. I plan on collecting eggs from the G2 mare and breeding her to three of these guys though...but in case some of you all need a G2 stallion, or just want to use one...I'd love to see how they do this year.
CP Trust In Gold
Cremello. 9.7 PT *Star
July 2011 Stud Fee: $250
CP Random Caller
Chestnut Frame. 10.3 PT *Star
July 2011 Stud Fee: $1000
CP Roll The Dice
Palomino. 9.9 PT *Star
July 2011 Stud Fee: $250
CP Lunar Phase
Chestnut. 9.8 PT *Star
July 2011 Stud Fee: $250
CP Pickup
Palomino Splash. 9.8 PT *Star
July 2011 Stud Fee: $250
CP Double Oh Seven
Buckskin Splash. Homozygous Splash. 9.4 PT *Star
July 2011 Stud Fee: $500
CP Random Rox
Chestnut. 10.1 PT *Star
July 2011 Stud Fee: $500
CP Laird
Brown Roan Dun. 10.1 PT *Star
July 2011 Stud Fee: $1000
CP Aldebaran
Smokey Black Splash Frame. 10.2 PT *Star
July 2011 Stud Fee: $1500
CP Bright Flash
Chestnut Splash. Homozygous Splash. 9.5 PT *Star
July 2011 Stud Fee: $500
CP Light The Way
Chestnut Frame. Flaxen. 9.4 PT *Star
July 2011 Stud Fee: $250
I think I'm crossing CP Gorgeous Georgie with CP Laird, CP Aldebaran and CP Random Caller. Green Tide can only be crossed with CP Laird, so I think I may cross her to him twice and once to CP Random Rox or CP Roll The Dice...
No comments:
Post a Comment