So, while I do have fun breeding horses that are way far along in the game...they aren't "My Line"
It's not as satisfying really. So while I'll still have others lines in there to make pretty shiny show ponies, I am going to be a bit more spay/geld happy with them. And not get as attached to them either.
My main focus really started this breeding season. I want pearl frame/splash horses. Well...frame/splash of any color, but I do love pearl so I'm going to work it in there too! The pattern is my main goal.
I had two young foundation stallions that I had bought and used. One has been sold, the other I yummed. I got replacements for them and I'll post about them soon.
So for now, this blog will be mainly to show off my 100% Compass Point created stock and the road I took in getting there. I want quality critters that can hold their own in the show ring as well, and I don't want over-bred lines. Let's see where the journey takes us!
No comments:
Post a Comment