Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Changes!

So...a LOT has happened since I last posted! Exciting things for me as it makes it easier on me to breed the patterns I want in starting my own line(s)!!!!

Ammit introduced the "Herd Helper"
I won't get into it much, but if you play Hunt and Jump, you can read about it here: Herd Helper

What this means for me, aside from my pearl line I am aiming to do (and combining it with other pearl lines)...I can do my splash/frame line from scratch and a splash/frame/tobi (hopefully with minimal to none on White Factor) line.

I've already got more horses that I know what to do with and I've been selling a lot of my lined horses I've previously purchased.
If you are interested in my sales list, you can find it here: Sales List for Compass Point
There are some FINE horses on that list, they just don't fit in with what I want to do now! I'll be adding to it, and if you see ANYTHING in my barn that is not a generation 1 or 2, ask me about it--it may be for sale!

So, my next few posts will be planned breedings for the upcoming season (just a couple of weeks away!!)

If you'd like to join Hunt And Jump, click on Quotation down there. She's a Herd Helper Exceptional Producer foundation...that I got lucky with and she has splash as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment