Going to start with my two Splash/Frame stallions and then list Splash mares I wish to cross with them. While I have plenty of Frame only mares, I will not be crossing them. Frame + Frame = chance for a homozygous lethal foal! So my Splash/Frame horses will only be bred to Splash horses.
First up, we have See Owners Manual
I actually just acquired him today, and right now I'm pretty broke, so I haven't color tested him or PT scored him. He is *Star papered however and passed other tests intact. Being a Splash Frame Herd Helper foundy, I already know his patterns, and I THINK he might be a bay going grey.
Mare Lineup:
Adore
Mournful Zombie
Excess Liquidity
Suntail Hawk
Sunsinger
Storm Crow
Caught In The Rain
RESULTS:
Adore-Mare
Mournful Zombie-Mare
Excess Liquidity-Gelding
Suntail Hawk-Mare
Sunsinger-Stallion
Storm Crow-Stallion
Caught In The Rain-Mare
So this means I can sell on See Owners Manual. Suntail Hawk will also be for sale. Need to sort through the other mares.
No comments:
Post a Comment